The use of specific peptides in treatment has gained great popularity in recent years, partly because these peptides are highly specific — they only do what you want them to do — as well as safe and well-tolerated.
This training gives practitioners a comprehensive introduction to the core components of specific peptides, all of which can be immediately implemented into treatment protocols.Training sessions cover several key areas, including, but not limited to:
- What peptides are;
- An overview of the benefits of anti-aging peptide therapy;
- Common conditions that can be helped with peptide therapy;
- How long it takes for peptide therapy to work;
- How to prescribe peptides in their proper applications and dosages;
- Anti-aging peptide therapy protocols (including including RAS 2, Sermorelin, GHRP2/GHRP6/ Sermorelin, GHRP 2/Sermorelin and Ibutamoren (M -677)) created by the MyPracticeConnectTM medical advisory team of experienced integrative practitioners and renowned experts